Category: Technical Support
Supported Operating Systems
TaxSlayer Pro has been tested on and is supported to run on:
- Windows 7 with the latest updates
- Windows 8.1 with the latest updates
- Windows 10 with the latest updates
- Windows Server 2008 with the latest updates
- Windows Server 2012 with the latest updates
- Windows Server 2016 with the latest updates
TaxSlayer Pro is not supported to run on:
- Apple (Macintosh)
- Windows 95/98,CE,ME,NT (CEMENT)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Mobile Operating Systems
- Windows 10 S
CAUTION: TaxSlayer Pro should not be installed on any computers running the versions listed in the not supported list above. Microsoft has ended all support for these operating systems and therefore the programming languages used to develop TaxSlayer Pro are no longer compatible with these versions of Windows. In addition, TaxSlayer Pro is not compatible with Mac computers. Windows 10 S is limited to running those applications available through the Microsoft Store.
TaxSlayer Pro is not supported when running in a virtual machine.
To view minimum system requirements, click here.
Last Updated: 6/1/2017