Did you miss the national IRS Forum? No worries! You can purchase the seminars online via the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum Online (NTFO) website. The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide Tax Forums
Each seminar is a 50-minute-long interactive video that is synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation and only cost $49 each. NTFO courses may be taken for continuing education credit (for a fee) or may be audited for free (no credit given for auditing). To receive continuing education credit, you must create an NTFO account.
This is valuable information that will help you this upcoming tax season. You don’t want to miss out!
Seminar topics are shown below.
- Advocating for Your Client in Cases Involving Charitable Contribution Deduction Issues
- Advocating for Your Uniformed Client – Military Tax Issues
- Advocating in Liability Cases Using IRS Innocent Spouse Provisions
- Automated Underreporter
- Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency – An Introduction and the Related Tax Consequences of Buying, Holding and Selling
- Choosing the Right Retirement Plan
- Circular 230: Diligence in Tax Practice
- Collection Issues
- Compliance Basics for Charities and Other Tax-Exempt Organizations Workshop
- Cybersecurity for Tax Professionals
- Data Compromises – It’s Not a Matter of “If” but “When”
- Enhancing the Tax Pro Experience: Navigating the IRS with Communications and Liaison
- Get Ready for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act New Due Diligence Requirements
- Highlights of Tax Changes from a Tax Forms Perspective
- Home Sweet Tax Shelter
- Identity Theft Victim Assistance: How It Works for You and Your Client
- Keynote Address
- Nonresident Aliens (NRAs) and U.S. Real Estate Investments
- Partnership Schedule K-1 – What You Need to Know in Light of The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Passport Certification
- Payroll Pointers for Filers of Forms W-2/W-3
- Pros and Cons of Full Expensing and Section 179 Under the New Tax Law
- Representing the Taxpayer without Records, How and When Can a Preparer Use Taxpayer Estimates and Reconstructions to Prepare a Return
- S Corporation Hot Spots – What You Need to Know in Light of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- S Corporation Shareholder Basis
- Security and e-Services – How to Protect Your EFIN, PTIN and CAF Number
- Tackling the Tough Issues of the Sole-Proprietorship
- Tax Practice Quality Review: How to Work a Quality Practice without the Practice Working You
- Tax Professionals – A Compliance Overview
- Tax Reform Highlights for Employers
- Tax Reform Highlights for Small Businesses and Pass Through Entities
- The Tax Professional’s Guide to Understanding the Importance of Properly Substantiating Business Expense Deductions
- TIGTA: Helping You and Your Client Steer Clear of the Latest Frauds, Scams and Swindles
- Twenty Percent Small Business Deduction: How to Calculate Qualified Business Income (QBI) on the 1040
- What Happens in a Collection Appeals Hearing
- What Happens in an Examination Appeals Hearing
- What is Your Authority for That?
- What Tax Professionals Should Know about Social Security
- Working with Collection – Balance Due Options
- Your Client Owes the IRS—Now What?
For more information visit https://irstaxforumsonline.com/.