Join TaxSlayer Pro in Las Vegas, NV for two days of education, entertainment and excitement. The TaxSlayer Pro User Seminar is a great way to network with other tax professionals. In addition, users will learn about new tax laws, updates to the software and ways to increase your business. You can earn up to 8 CE credits and also learn the latest about PTIN testing! Make sure to register before October 15, 2012 to receive the early registration fee of only $225 per guest.
Monday & Tuesday, November 12th-13th
Rio All-Suite Casino Resort
3700 W Flamingo Las Vegas, NV 89103
1-888-746-7482 (be sure to mention TaxSlayer)
Web Site: Rio Casino Resort
Room Rate: $ 109.00 per night plus tax
Early registration fee of only $225 per guest.
$275 per guest after October 15, 2012
Offered CE Credits
Reminder: As of January 1, 2011, all paid preparers and enrolled agents must have a PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number) before preparing returns. Each year, your PTIN will expire December 31 and must be renewed annually for the upcoming calendar year. All tax preparers must have completed 15 CE credit hour, 3 of which must be federal tax law updates, 10 hours of other federal tax law, and 2 hours of ethics, in order to renew their PTIN by December 31, 2012.
· Preparing W-2’s, 1099’s, and Bookkeeping with TaxSlayer Books – 1 CPE credit available
· Preparing Business Tax Returns Utilizing TaxSlayer Books – 1 CPE credit available
· Tax Return Preparation for the New Tax Preparer – 1 CPE credit available
· A-C-E the Schedules (Schedules A, C, E, and F) – 1 CPE credit available
· Difficult Issues Facing the Tax Preparer (Injured Spouse, 2555, Business Use of Home, etc.)- 1 CPE credit available
· Managing Technology and Recordkeeping in Today’s Tax Office – 1 CPE credit available
· Maximizing Office Potential: Dealing with Professional Conduct and Security – 1 CPE credit available
· Tax Law Changes – 1 CPE credit available
· Reporting Guidelines and Tax Consequences of Forms 1099-A and 1099-C – 1 CPE credit available
· Staying Between The Lines: Maintaining IRS Due Diligence and Compliance Regulations – 1 CPE credit available
· Advanced Tax Preparation Features – Tips and Tricks – 1 CPE credit available
· Bank Product and Industry Update – 1 CPE credit available